Morgan Rushworth XR Fibre Laser - Available for Demonstration in the Showroom
- Matthew Denny
We are pleased to announce that we have recently added a Morgan Rushworth XR Fibre Laser Cutting Machine to our showroom stock. The machine has been commissioned and set up for demonstrations.
The Morgan Rushworth XR range of fibre lasers are equipped with a 3m x 1.5m cutting area with automatic shuttle table with dual pallet changer enabling parts to be safely loaded and unloaded whilst the machine is still cutting. The design includes the fibre laser source and chiller inside the body of the machine resulting in a compact footprint, ideal for the smaller workshop, as well as fast start up time from delivery of the machine to production cutting. Class leading components ensure superior cut quality, high reliability and reduced down time.
The range covers from 1kw up to 4kw which with the high performance rack and pinion system for X & Y axis and rigid gantry and frame structure, resulting in fast acceleration, fast positioning speeds and fast cutting times. A user friendly touch screen CNC control allows parts to be programmed on the screen or inmported from an office PC, providing flexible modes of operation
Like to view the machine?
Want to know more first?
So what are the reasons you would choose a Morgan Rushworth XR Fibre Laser ?
- Class leading nLIGHT or IPG fibre laser source available from 1Kw - 4Kw
- Raytools cutting head with auto focus and anti-collision functionality
- Yaskawa servo motors and drives
- Wittenstein rack and pinion system with automatic lubrication
- SMC automatic gas selection system
- 19” touch screen controller with part graphic view and extensive cutting parameter data base
- Automatic sheet edge detection with skew allowance
- Automatic nozzle cleaning and calibration
- Class leading Libellula software
Need more information?
You can view the model range and full specifications on our XR laser cutting machine pages or just give us a call on 01785 336732 to discuss in more detail.