Bison Demo Days - June 2019
- Peter Dawber
We are opening our doors on the 18th, 19th & 20th June for our Bison Demo Days open doors event. With our 30,000 square foot sheet metal and fabrication machinery facility and a special focus on profile cutting and bending, there is something of interest for everyone in the industry.
What is there to see?
- 75 sheet metal and fabrication machines under power for demonstrations
- Special Focus on Profile Cutting and Bending Machinery
- RVD SmartFibre PR Fibre Laser – flat bed and tube cutting on one machine.
- Three different plasma cutting machines – compare single gas cutting to high definition plasma and the latest X-definition cutting from Hypertherm
- Press braking made easy with 3D CAD file import – drawing to program in less than a minute! 5 models of press brake on show with a range of controls
Opening hours for the June 2019 Demo Days are 8:00 to 4:00 for the 18th, 19th and 20th
We will be running regular demonstrations throughout each day as follows;
- RVD SmartFibre PR Fibre Laser – flat bed laser cutting in a range of thicknesses and tube laser cutting with 50mm stainless steel box section.
- Morgan Rushworth ECP Plasma Cutter – plasma cutting on a professional entry level machine with Hypertherm Powermax single gas cutting and ESA industrial drives and control
- Ajan High Definition Plasma Cutter – plasma cutting on an affordable high definition machine with easy to use control and OptiHole bolt-hole technology
- Morgan Rushworth HDP Plasma Cutter – X-definition plasma cutting with Hypertherm XPR plasma. Compare the results to single gas and standard high definition cutting
- Morgan Rushworth PBXS Press Brake – Import 3D CAD files in STEP and IGES format and produce a bending program in moments
We are situated in Stafford, less than 5 minutes from M6 J14. Our postcode is ST16 3DR.
Have a question?
Please get in touch via our contact page or call us on 01785 336732. We look forward to seeing you.