Servo Electric Press Brake - Now Available for Demonstration in the Showroom
We are pleased to announce that we have now added a Morgan Rushworth Servo Electric Press Brake to our showroom stock. The machine is now commissioned and set up for demonstrations. This will be of interest to users of hydraulic press brakes that want to save time and money by reducing electrical usage and maintenance, while increasing cycle times.
Like to view the machine?
Want to know more first?
So what are the reasons you would choose an electric press brake over the more common hydraulic models?
- Approximately 50% less energy use compared with hydraulic machines
- Approximately 30% faster cycle times
- Approximately 75% less servicing costs than hydraulic machines
- Green technology – no oil or hazardous waste affecting the environment
- Even pressure across the bending beam negates requirement for crowning systems
- O frame design results in minimum distortion
- Almost noiseless operation
Need more information?
You can view the model range and full specifications on our XPE press brake pages or read the product launch feature in the Morgan Rushworth news article. Or just give us a call on 01785 336732 to discuss in more detail.