Showroom Addition - Morgan Rushworth EXR Multi Beam Folding Machine
- Peter Dawber
The new Morgan Rushworth EXR Multi Beam Folding Machine is now installed in our showroom for demonstrations and product trials. This is an extremely versatile folding machine fitted with a rotating top beam to allow both straight and box & pan folding even within the same part.
Like to view the machine?
Please complete our web form, drop us a line to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply give us a call on 01785 336732.
Want to find out more first?
Features of the EXR folding machine;
- Bending angle from 0 – 150 degrees
- 20 degree 1mm sharp nose clamping beam rail with 25mm clearance
- 10mm and 25mm wide folding beam rails
- Fast 1 metre powered backgauge integral to rear table with roller balls
- Flat lower beam with feather style back gauge fingers
- 15.6” 2D touch screen control on swinging arm for front and rear operation
- High speed and high pressure clamping
- Virtually no marking on material
- Safe edge can be achieved without tool change
- Very quiet with low energy consumption as motors only run when machine is working
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
You can view the model range and full specifications on our EXR folding machine pages or just give us a call on 01785 336732 to discuss in more detail.